From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rosanna > Mama/Wife

I've been in the "transition" between being a mother/wife and being an individual for the past few years. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom and wife, but sometimes, I just want to be "ME". Who am I?! Well, I'm someone who LOVES to keep active, loves to work and loves to keep busy! When I met my husband, Summer 2003, I was working hard, working out and enrolled in college. I was always on the go, go, go; In fact, he said that's one of the many reasons he fell in love with me, because, I was determined in life. I loved working out and running in the evenings I didn't have class, or squeezed in a night workout after class. I just loved have my days filled with something. Nowadays, I have to make time, squeeze in workouts with my 3 little monsters, it's not always easy, especially with husband on deployment. And as challenging as it can be, I make it happen. I have several opportunities around me; base gym with a child area, housing gym with a playroom, double jogger for outdoor walk/runs, and in home workouts. I started Les Mills Pump to TONE up and have woken up EARLY everyday to get that workout in. I SPIN during Naptime or once girls are in Bed. Life didn't get easier, it got a whole lot busier and I love it!! I found myself, as a SUPER Active Mother/Wife over the last 2/3 years and I've WON the battle to keep it that way!! WooHOOO!!!


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment