From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Super {Muddy} Mama!


World Concern 5k Mud Run
Island Lake; Crista Campsite
Fabulous Sunshine Weather
Hills, Hills, Hills
Finished in 58:50


"Get caked in mud from head to toe and make the world a better place. You’ll not only have fun slogging through muddy obstacles with your friends, but you’ll also help provide clean water for people in some of the hardest places in the world. Through water wells and rain water catchment systems that can serve entire communities, every $15 raised provides sustainable clean water for one person." 
`World Concern

Event Site

Mud Run Swag

WooHoo!!! I completed my first 2012 MUD RUN Y'all and it was a little tough!! My [right] foot is still achy from Sunday's Half-Marathon, so I paced myself in the Running. There was a total of 10 obstacles, not as intense as the last mud run event I was in. However, there was PLENTY of [steep] HILLS, Ups and Downs, I wasn't the only one walking. I was out of breath after 10 minutes from jogging uphill, and so was another friend. It was AWESOME seeing familiar faces, especially ship wives. 

Before the Mud

Muddy Mama

After the Mud

Feet got a beaten


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment