From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunday Runday!


Sorta Kinda.

I really wanted to get out this weekend to RUN, to test out the aching foot. I had taken it "easy" after the half-marathon, the Mud Run wasn't so stressful on it.

It didn't happen Saturday Morning, like I had originally planned, and then Serena started to puke, it continued throughout the day. She ever started to run a fever, needless to say, I was staying home to comfort my poor girl. I planned again for Sunday Morning, Nope, Baby Girl was still sickly. Soooo....Naptime it was. I had a friend join me and it tuned out to be almost 5 miles of Walking, Running and Chatting. I had to pace myself and pay close attention at my foot. It began to ache and I pushed through a few times, and then layed off with walking. We went from pavement to trails, to help "ease" the pain. Whewww, got. it done.
Time to get serious with Half-Marathon Training, which will be tough...I've got my eye for a Sept 23 HM, which also is my 8 Year Wedding Anniversary. Since, he won't be home, I think 13.1 Miles of Running is a FABULOUS way to celebrate for a GREAT cause too!!! 


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment