From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fitness Blogger Challenge; Day 1


HELLO, August!!

AUGUST HEALTHY LIVING/FITNESS BLOGGER CHALLENGE

The idea of this challenge is a daily post with a question to answer via the fitness cheerleader. (http://fitnesscheerleader.com/challenges/august-healthy-livingfitness-blogger-writing-challenge/)

Ready, Set, Go!

Day 1; Your Five favorite workout songs and why?

Where's my iphone?? I need to look at my playlist.

It's on SHUFFLE most of the time, but I do have a few songs that I like to hit replay on, and lately   these are it:

1. Train - Drive by; when I first heard it, I had to *Shazam it because I couldn't figure out who was playing, I LOVE THEM, even MORE!!! So catchy and upbeat!
2. Big Sean - Dance (A$$) feat. Nicki Minaj; Makes me want to dance and shake my ass (but I don't; LOL), and I'm bopping my head the entire time, singing this crazyass song!!
3. Lil Jon - Get Low REMIX; Old school, Club Jam, gets me hype every. single. time.
4. Outkast - Hey Ya!; Another catchy/upbeat song, makes me want to MOVE fast and reminds me of 2003/2004, reminds me of my man.
5 The Raconteurs - Steady as she goes; This is my "easy" pace kind of song. 


Random, I know. And, I wouldn't have it any other way. 



"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment