From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, March 8, 2013

fun fact Friday

Hey y'all!!

It's been a while, Let's get another random 10 in!!

1. Mama wants muscles!! I've got some bulging biceps and have been working on my TRICEPS lately.

2. My latest wardrobe color collection is FABULOUS!!

3. Homecoming = Runnning
Solo running, husband has been on deployment for almost 6 months, only a coupleeee of weeks left! Superrrr ANXIOUS over herrreeeee!!

4. I am shoe addict; flats, running, boots,...all over them! I've recently bought 4 pairs of sporting shoes!

5. I tend to forget that taking the ferry to Seattle (surrounding cities) is 'faster' that driving. Like, for today's drive to pick up race packet. One hour ferry ride, and 20 minute drive to location vs. the 1:30 drive. I don't mind the drive, Washington has spectacular views!!

6. I'll admit it, I've gained roughly 15 lbs since last winter, there were a few factors involved and you know what, I'm okay with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm battling to lose them but I'm not in a rush or stressing.

7. I've gotten my creative juices flowing, once again. Yep! I've been keeping busy lately, with fun fabulous projects. And, there's many more to complete before homecoming. This week: fabric spring wreath, painting/sprucing up a piece of furniture in our entry way, adding chevron to it, {back into the sewing projects}, ribbon hairbands and spring couch pillow covers (zippers included). Whoo!!!



8. I almost cry, lately, when people ask, "how old are my 2 girls?" I sadly reply, "uhmm, 2 and 3." Two toddlers, oh...it's get crazy wild daily!

9. I've become a Scentsy and Thirty-One addict!! I've been a happy customer to my friends Scentsy orders! After, a hefty order from a recent Thirty-One party, I'm hosting my first party during spring break; Muffins & Mimosas! They're spring prints are fabulous!!

10. Chevron-polka dot-owl-anchors- stripes-...obsessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment