From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

just run

when folks just run to run; no virtual miles to log for races or training miles, just running because you love the high, the thrill, the burn,.....simply running!

It's been awesome to get back into that! I'll admit it, I got side-tracked with virtual races. It was a different [easy] approach to still racing and earning bling, also supporting a good cause. Obviously, I still felt like I "raced" during this deployment madness, and juggling 3 kids. That's swindled down, I'm looking at 'on the road' races to register for. I do have 2 upcoming virtuals, that I had already registered for. And, continuing to participate in the #anywhere5k challenges. Other than that, I'm
Running....like this morning I'll be squeezing in a [timed] run with my baby girl before babysitting a friends kiddo.

I've also had happy mail with running [casual] tees, shoes and other randomness. I've been pretty consistent in running, dropped a program and trying to start a new routine. No challenges other than keeping active. And, I'm happy with that.

Do y'all run for the run or on the bling-earning bandwagon? I was happy to fall off. Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment