From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, December 14, 2012

Fun Fact Friday

Happy Friday y'all

1. Early mornings w/ Coffee & a movie or DVR'd show is my morning ritual.

2. I have my spin bike sitting in my living room.

3. Spoonfuls of peanut butter are this mamas best friend, when on the go.

4. Bruno Mars. Bruno Mars. Bruno Mars.

5. I totally picked up the seattle grunge look, without hesitation. Hah!

6. My goals as a navy wife: support my sailor, spread positivity and explore the world.

7. Washington is ridiculously amazing. It looks good on me, I love it!!

8. I'm a DIY, painting, sewing, mod podging, hot gluing,....creatively crafty gal. I have a neglected blog too. Hah

9. People are often surprised by my age, 28, and that I have 3 kids. They think I'm younger. What a compliment.

10. I love my flexing my biceps! Stubborn triceps need to get with it!

{the view from here}

No comments:

Post a Comment