From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, December 10, 2012

Here's what. Virtual Runs!

Whoaaaaaa....

It was a busy weekend, work was busy too. Running didn't happen this weekend either. No biggie.

I did however receive my medal for the 10k I ran last week, Frosty's great cupcake run. {super fabulous} And, the sweet cupcake race, is in the works, for February!! I'm ready to earn another {fabulous} medal from those gals.

In all things running related; I signed up for another surprise virtual race, over at FUNd Run 4 Bling. And, she also created Kids Fun Run, my girls are registered for that race, matching bling, since I'm up for a 10-miler!! She does an awesome job, and also creating fun medals and themed races. Another virtual [January] run to add to the....hmmmm...maybe 6 virtual races already on schedule!! So, currently 3 half marathons for my {13 in 2013}, just in January alone!! Whoop! Whoop!

I told y'all I was {Running into 2013}!!!

{FUNd Run 4 Bling; Winter Half-Marathon Miles}

Mama jumped into her running gear, laced up my Asics, loaded baby girls in double jogger and headed out for a trail run!! It's been a while since we hit the trail. And, it was a perfect Washington morning; mist and overcast.

Finished strong; 2 miles in 30:42!!
It burned, it felt great!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute medal. Props to you for running with the stroller. It help build stamina. I don't run with my kids. I swear they want to stop every 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete