From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Half Marathon Finisher!

Whoop! Whoop!!

I got busy this morning and busted out Les Mills Combat Kickstart; 30 minutes of Sweat!! Had me pumped for my run!

Mama completed the Virtual Half-Marathon; 5 Runs; 13.37 Miles!!!

I'm actually still waiting on the medal but what's more important, is that I went running!!

I had to fight a headache and some minor foot pain on the treadmill today. I eased off with walking intervals and hit a max of 8.0 speed for a bit. It was exhilarating!! Major sweatfest!! I got it done!!

It's naptime here for baby girls and I just unloaded the rest of their gifts from the car into garage. Toy Wrapping Party tonight!! Santa is making an EARLY stop this weekend! Since, we are flying out to TX next weekend. Yayyyy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment