From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Have you added....

...your Thirteen in 2013 button to your blog yet!?! I know you're registered right??!!

I added the button last night and feel even more official now!! I've got my first half-marathon lined up and a route mapped!! I'm READY for my New Years Day RUN!!

Oh, have you started logging in miles towards the Winter 100 Challenge?! Remember, you can walk for these miles too! I added last nights 5k!! I've still got runners high from it!! I think I'll be sneaking in Frosty's Great Cupcake Race 10k today. YayyyUh!!!

It's a REST DAY on the Turbofire Schedule. This mama is getting her YOGA on!! My body needs a good stretch. Do you yoga?

ooooo, I received an email notification that my latest BeachBody program, LES MILLS COMBAT, is on it's way!!! Another fabulous program to add, I'm CRAZY EXCITED!!

alrightttt, enough rambling...lets get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment