From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Run into 2013

Jump into your running gear, lace up those shoes and get your run on!

I'm SO exited to get some SOLO miles while in TX. That's why I got myself a full list of races to start off 2013!!

If you're looking for virtual races here's a few I'm registered to:

#anywhere5k Resolve to Run

I registered for the 5k and half-marathon
Ready to Run for a good cause 
the swag is pretty fabulous too
First 2 medals for 2013

I mentioned in a previous post about my challenge for 13 half-marathons in 2013
Here's more fun to the challenge; you can register for 13 races in 2013
Whatever distance you want; challenge yourself



Another fabulous challenge I'm registered for is the 5 by the 5th Virtual Race Series!
Run a 5k or 5 miles by the 5th of each month through June.

Go read all about it and register!


So, there you have it. There's a little push/options to get running in 2013!! I'm pumped! Running has been a HUGE factor in keeping me sane during this deployment!! And, I'm sure I'll continue to keep busy making those runs on/off road!

No comments:

Post a Comment