From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Sunday, November 25, 2012

#anywhere 5k stache dash

Mama got her run on this evening.
After 6 miles on Thursday and 3 days straight of work..
..my body needed some miles!

I've been a happy runner participant over at #anywhere5k virtual races for most of 2012.
This was a fun one!!

I got to the gym a little early, logged in .44mi in about 6 minutes
but lost the data when Ailea distracted me to go use the bathroom. Agh!!
Once, my friend arrived, I got back on and started my run. It was a little rough, legs were heavy.
We gave ourselves time, walking intervals, picked it back up and RAN!
I logged in my 5k in 43:31.
I went on for a little more 3.67 in 50:03
November daily challenge is almost over and I need to update my times.
Back to foam rolling, a runner's best friend!!




"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment