From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Sunday, November 11, 2012

the view from here

The runner in me has already  been thinking of Races for 2013. 
And, I've decided to go for 13 half-marathons in 2013. 
I've already added 6 on the calendar, looking through the ones I wasn't able to do this year.
This year took a beating, unexpected deployment. I've managed a few races but not as many as I had planned for. So, even if they are virtual runs for the first half of 2013, that still counts as a race in my book. Ohhh, I also need to add the Turbofire schedule in for 2013. It's going to be interesting while I'm in Texas for the Winter break, to get those in. I'll be back to an EARLY or LATE routine!! I also found a Half-Marathon I will be running, along the beach, Santa Hustle. I'm SUPER excited!! Mama needs a GOOD LONG SOLO RUN!! It'll only be a few days after out arrival; PERFECT!! And, I get to see my sister & baby girls at the finish line. Sweet!!!

Another thing, I plan to do it VOLUNTEER at races, not only with MRTT, it's been mentioned but as a SOLO gig too. More so, when husband returns. I have to take in account that I have 3 girls to care for FIRST. Once, husband is home, I'm all in. He's already planned to go running with me AND.....dun, dun, dun....register to a few races with me. Ain't that lovely!!

Alrighty, back to planning and watching the HOUSTON TEXANS do their thing. 

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh 13 halves in 2013. That's a great goal!

    I also REALLY want to volunteer at races too. I think it'd be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to run 13 half marathons.. that is simply awesome, especially with 3 little girls.. you must be super organised!
    I cannot think of more than 2 for 2013:)
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete