From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mama on the go-go-go

It's 10:30 on a Sunday & I should probably be sleeping.
Instead, I'm just enjoying the peace & rainfall. 
We had a fabulous fun-filled busy weekend. 
First weekend in November is done!

Saturday, this Mama doesn't sleep in, she goes running!!
If I want to reach 615 miles before end of deployment,
I must keep moving, errr....running!
Slipped into my running tights, laced up my running shoes,
and got my 3 girls ready for the gym.
Squeezed in some super sweaty 'stennis miles' 
treadmill 5k in 34:34.
Back home after a Sweaty Run for
Baby Girl dropped down to keep me entertained.
My time is improving since September.
I did the plank-a-day challenge then too.
Glad to switch it up with variations. 
By the way, my back was feeling the pups/tricep dips.
Whewwww!!
Then, it was time to get ready for 
Leanna's Last soccer game
It was a RAINY game and at the end we were soaked!!
She did awesome & is hanging up her cleets,
Basketball is on deck for her next sport!
We went home for WARM bath/showers & I got ready for work.
I ended up taking a LONG shift 3:45-11:00.
WHEW!! My feet were aching!!
I can't express how Thankful I am for awesome friends.
Especially during a deployment; fabulous support.
I say it often, I tell them often.
It's NOT a November Theme; being thankful should happen DAILY!!
Give Thanks in all things!!
Sunday; GAME DAY!!
We represented our Winning Texans.
Baked 2 pies; Chocolate Pecan Pie & Pecan Pie.
Headed over to a friends Tastefully Simple/Scentsy Party!
Afterwards, it was back to my place for the Pie/Mug Swap.
Good Friends; Good Times
Lots of YUMMY pies!!
 Here's my fabulous [owl] Mug to add to the always growing collection.
We already have plans for another Mug Swap for 2012; Winter Themed!!
These events are becoming POPULAR!!
Can't complain when you have a fabulous group of ladies.
"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great family weekend! Nice job with the 5k and continuing on with the plank-a-day. I've been doing it too and totally because of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! I took a Rest Day for Sunday. Jumping back on after my run today.

      Delete
  2. that mug is adorable! I love cute different ones and not the usual plain mug! (: looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete