From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Ohhhhh, just a few hours ahead of Thankful Thursday,
but I'll be busy with holding down the couch.
It's been another exhausting week of fighting off this sickness. Boo!

Today, like everyday, I'm thankful for my little growing family....

My husband, who has been in my life for nearly 10 years. WOW!!
Who is the love my life.
Who supports me and my [fitness] adventures.
Who is proud of all my accomplishments and looking forward to more...
Who is currently on a never-ending deployment.
Who is the most amazing father to 3 precious girls.

My girls, 3 girls, Leanna 6, Ailea 3 and Serena 1.
They are full of LOTS of energy and LOTS of drama.
They most certainly keep me on my toes, daily.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
And, they are excited for the Thankful 5k, we are all running.
They get excited for workouts and seeing Mama on the Run.
I truly am thankful for their intrest in all things fitness, green smoothies!!
I love those 3 and am thankful for all that give me as a Mama.

We are each very thankful for our man, their daddy.
We love him. We miss him. We can't wait to have him back home.


*Ailea had a little breakdown, she misses her daddy, terribly.

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

2 comments: