From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, November 2, 2012

November [Daily] Challenge!





Are you ready for a daily burn on top of the other fabulous fitness routines you have going on?!?! You got it; Get busy with these 3 basic moves! You can do these 3 exercises ANYWHERE!! I have taken it outdoors with the picnic tables, bench, I've used the BOSU or Body Ball, my couch, chair, be creative when you can. Yes, you can do that, even with exercises.  Make sure you keep GOOD FORM with each exercise and repetition, it makes a HUGE difference! Even, if you have to stop to correct yourself. 





Here it goes!
Planks; How long can hold it? In any variation because there are SO many. I kept entertained with a 'walking' plank today (a move from Les Mills Pump); Challenge Yourself! Check out this site for a list of plank variations, awesome challenge & works the body too. And, here's another good plank post.

Push ups; I'm currently using the push-up app, if you don't have it. Do as many push-up as you can for the plank time you just did. WOW! Here's a few different push up variations, you can chose from, you can modify them, you can use equipment with them like a body ball, BOSU, bench, couch; Challenge Yourself. And, here's another great push up post.

Tricep Dips; Use that plank time again and go for it!! Tricep dips can be done anywhere with practically anything, outdoors using a bench, indoors with a chair/body ball, couch or just your body; Challenge Yourself. Ouch!! Here's some info on what tricep dips do and form.


Whewww, I bet you are feeling a good BURN!! Way to go!! 
Keep a log!! And, remember to CHALLENGE YOURSELF!! 


Day 1: (Plank) 54.5 (Pups) 12 
Day 2  (Plank) 1:07.1 (Pups) 19 (TD) 52
Day 3 (Plank) 1:03:5 (Pups) 25 (TD) 32
Day 4 REST
Day 5 (Plank) 1:16 (Pups) 26 (TD) 37
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12 (Plank) :59, (Pups) 29, (TD) 32
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

4 comments:

  1. I am SO tired tonight, but I'm not kidding, I'm dropping immediately after seeing this, and doing them.

    These 3 moves are what I think THE best thing possible for a quick, full body workout!
    Thank you for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely what I needed for my arms. Those triceps are not with me. So, I hope they cooperate.:D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay!!! Go get it!! It's killer by back REALLY felt it after day 2!

      Delete