From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, November 5, 2012

*cough, cough*

I don't get sick often but when I do, I feel it coming on days before it actually hits.
And, I felt it last week...I took it 'easy' when I could but still couldn't escape it.
Then baby girls started showing symptoms; coughing & runny noses.

So, when I woke up today, I was feeling horrible, kept pushing through it.
Still got dressed in my running gear and laced up my running shoes. Yes, I was set.
As soon as Leanna was off to school, I ran a quick errand before coming back home.
Once, at home, I realized I was NOT going to have a good run, so instead I stayed home.
I jumped onto the elliptical, while the girls watched a new [favorite] movie. 
Great thing about this, I forgot how quick of a BURN you feel  on the elliptical.
Logged in 2.31 'stennis miles' in 35:00. Nice & Slow Burning. 

Then I dropped down to the ground for the November [Daily] Challenge;

Plank 1:16
Push Ups 26
Tricep Dips 37

Now, to rest up, gloomy [rainy] Washington days are my favorite kinds of days. 
Stay away sunshine!!
I love the Pacific Northwest. LOVE IT!


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

2 comments:

  1. Way to push through the niggling feelings of a cold for a good run still! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got up late in the morning today, so could not work out, planning to complete it in the evening. Diwali (A big festival here) is just round the corner and am busy with all the preparations!

    ReplyDelete