From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday!!

Today [everyday] I'm Thankful for my MOTIVATION!!!

I've always been motivated/passionate in everything I do!

Family first, motivated to giving them my best, even when husband is on deployment. Even, when I am tired, because some days that just happens. Even, when I am emotionally drained because I have to play mommy/daddy to 3 lively girls. I am MOTIVATED to give them my best. And, I do that without prompt, without hesitation, with my whole heart. 
I'm that mama on the go, that is continuously asked, "how do you do it?"
They praise me, they are amazed, and sometimes, some feel sorry for me. Haha
No matter what, I do it because I am a Mama, I carried and gave birth to 3 healthy, beautiful, amazing girls and I am thriving [daily] to give them my best, to teach them, to inspire them. And, they tell me, they show me, they love me for what I do. It's NOT always pretty, or calm. It's a house full of girls, DRAMA!! And, we always have crazy days but that wouldn't be life if it wasn't a little crazy.

Another part of my MOTIVATION, is my drive for all things FITNESS!!
Just today, after my 5k Treadmill run, another mother runner, was wiping down the treadmill after her run. She asked, "what do you think about when you're running?", "what keeps you going?"  I smiled and said, "MY MUSIC" and there's a lot of thinking but it's mostly thinking of my run. She continued to say, that all she thinks about to not focus on running is what's for dinner and the cleaning she has to do. Hah! I try my hardest to NO think of things like that, I told her I usually focus on a goal for fun/time/miles. All while keeping an eye on my girls in the playroom, because Serena was back to climbing. Agh!! We shared the passion for running but she is still struggling on 'enjoying' it. I've got a half-marathon training schedule set-up for January. I've been having a hard time finding a full marathon training schedule that doesn't require huge miles and smaller ones that I can schedule into my week with my girls. After all, husband will STILL be on deployment, and even still after my half-marathon. He may or may not make it for the full marathon. Anyways, I'm still MOTIVATED to get ir done!! 

That's just some of the motivation that I am continuously thankful for. 

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment