From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

besides running....

Talk about craziness.

I survived the holiday weekend. Still fighting this [annoying] sickness. Agh!

Logged in three fabulous 5ks. Even found a photo of us at the start, my girl in the lead.
And, she was SUPER excited when she saw her kindergarden teacher, she was running next to her for the first 1/2 mile. So sweet! She even waited for her at the finish line.

We had a fabulous time at the FRG Social Skate Party. My girls love it.

We got busy with Winter Decor/Crafts.
And started the 'elf on the shelf tradition' with Molly.

Finished up Week 13 of Les Mills Pump, COMPLETED the BeachBody Program!

Started Week 3 of Turbofire. Whewww!

Decided on the mileage for the November Memory Run, Virtual Race.
  
Now, I'm sitting here during naptime, 3 girls sleeping. Leanna wasn't feeling too well. She stayed home. Therefore, Ailea stayed home from preschool too. I missed out on my run, there was sunshine, I wanted to take advantage. I got a sweet phonecall from my husband, he just wanted to hear my voice. *blushing* I finished 2 more wood block projects! It's been a productive day. Yesterday, I cleared my office area of paperwork, and organized the dvd shelves. My spin bike definitely stands out more. *whoop! whoop!* I even logged in a few miles after Turbofire. One thing, I've been doing on my spare time while online, is finding new routes back in Texas. I'm REALLY looking forward to SOLO RUNNING. We are arriving in Houston late Saturday night, and I'll have a half-marathon the next morning, in a town about an hour away. I'm totally looking forward to it, even though I may not get much sleep. One other thing, I will be doing while on "vacation", is joining a MMA class in my husband's hometown with some awesome gals. Turbofire is already giving me that style, so I'll fit right in. Oh, Running in a small country town will be fun again, I enjoyed it last summer. It's definitely different, I'll be doing it in the daylight this time. No sprained ankle(s), please!! I'm also READY, to indulge in a Turkey meal and Tamales with family. Since, it's another holiday season without husband around, spending and celebrating these MAJOR ones with my family will be something special.

So, I'll keep rambling if I don't stop now. Have a fabulous day y'all.

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment