From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hello, there!

The last few days have been INSANELY BUSY; the last thing I wanted to do was plant my booty in front of the PC!! I've missed RUNNING, and missed slipping into those running tights. However, I did LOVE feeling the difference in my jeans, slimming down!! Whoop! Whoop!!
 

 Saturday: I watched my girl get busy on the field during SOCCER!! She is getting aggressive with those boys. She is the only girl on her team and I believe it's rubbing off on her. She gets after it and when playing defense, blocks em'!! And, we chant her on from the sidelines, PROUDLY! After, soccer, it was a mad dash to go find the 'perfect' princess costume. Leanna said I looked 'fabulous' even though I felt silly. We originally were going to dress up as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but of course my girls changed their minds. So, we are princess'.







 Later that night, I finished up last minute crafts; Spooky Pins & Pumpkin Game Stand. I loaded my car with hay bales (yes, actualy HUGE hay bales) for the Fall Photo Display!!! Also, with a few totes of decorations and supplies. 













Sunday: My FIRST event as Social Chair was a crazy success; Fall Festival. 
Many, Many, Stennis Families came by, they decorated cookies, made crafts, played games, turned in/decorated their family leaves and entered raffles, had fun with the crazy pinata & got to trick r' treat at the end. My co-chair and volunteers did a FABULOUS job!!!
I was SO happy to see so many families come out and enjoy the event with their kiddos. Someone, even bought out ther 'flat daddy' and had him displayed for pictures. I REALLY loved that idea, a little creepy but totally memorable!! hahaa




Monday: No time for "rest", car pooled with a friend as soon as our kiddos were at school, to a town 30minutes away for a KEURIG PARTY!! A friend was a host applicant/winner, for a Keurig (to keep) and party to host. She made a yummy brunch and there was lots of chatting with other mama's. Great Morning. Afterwards, we enjoyed the rainy drive to Toy R Us, for some Christmas Shopping. As soon as I got home, I got busy with folding 4 loads of laundry. And, then babysat her kiddos. Finished the night off with crafts, week 9/day 1 of les mills pump and Spinned 10 miles!!

These are the latest Hoop Art on display; Navy Love!!


Today: Mama on the go for school drop off and then back home to walk Leanna to school. Add in a dramatic little nursing monster. We Headed back to Ailea's school to join in her First Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We had a GREAT time, luckily NO RAIN, although the cold wind was picking up a little. Brr!! Both girls, saw several farm animals, walked the corn maze, yelling "PUMPKINS", and picked their own little pumpkins. 
We currently have a total of 9 pumpkins in our home. No carving this year, we've had fun painting and decorating them. 

It's Back to the routine tomorrow, got myself a morning run, Moms Run This Town Meetup on Thursday and then Friday Night, Dawn of the Dead Dash!! I recevied the email with all the DETAILS, I'll admit I was SPOOKED!! I'm super excited though, not sure how far I will go, and I'm sure I will be screaming more than running. Hahhaa, good times ahead!! 

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment