From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Super Saturday!

Whewww!! Time to catch a breather!! 

And, I just finished up a few craft projects; Boo Blocks & decorating my little pumpkin. 
I also finished up my "leaf" for the special project, apart of my Social Committee planning. Each family can participate by making a leaf (I shared a template) and getting creative including a photo of their family, children, to send to their sailor. A fabulous family tree. I'll share it later, once my sailor receives his. We will be doing a special project for each season until their homecoming. Being Social Chair is PERFECT since I love all things crafting and social scenes!! 

We had a RAINY day, SO happy that weather is back!!
I was woken up before my alarm by my baby girls, we snuck downstairs and watched Steel Magnolias before Leanna woke up, around 8. We got breakfast going and then started to get ready for our first RAINY SOCCER GAME!!!  

I'm that Soccer Mama who stands the entire game, cheering on her player, while running around after my other two kiddos. I'm snapping photo's, taking videos to share with husband.  My girl was on FIRE today, keeping her feet moving, blocking goals, I AM PROUD!! And, even though husband is MILES, ocean away, I can HEAR his excitement via emails. He is rooting for his girl too and is SO happy she is continuously improving. 

I didn't squeeze in my Boo! Miles today, instead I took my girls out for a surprise, PUMPKIN PATCH!! They were SO excited!! And, got busy in the Pumpkin Patch finding that 'perfect' pumpkin. I snapped TONS of photo's, as I do often for our memories, to share with family, and husband. Today, most especially because it was my FIRST time going to an ACTUAL pumpkin patch, so I was beyond EXCITED!! We did some serious walking, exploring the farm, corn maze, animals. It was GREAT MEMORY and I am totally looking forward to making another visit  next fall as a COMPLETE family!! 

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I was wondering if you would be willing to help us out. We are a startup company that is looking for some media exposure (Facebook/email/blogs…) in order to get people to our crowd funding campaign to help fund our project (www.indiegogo.com/RESON8TE).

    Our innovative products allow people to listen to music without covering their ears. RESON8TE hats and visors have speakers in the brim allowing you to listen to music but still being able to hear your surroundings. They’re safer then headphones and earbuds and more comfortable.

    We are trying to raise the necessary startup money to make the first production run and get the company on its feet so we can bring these to the market.

    Below is our press release for more information.

    What do you think?
    John

    A stylish & functional solution for listening to music, without covering your ears

    October 11, 2012, Park City, Utah - RESON8TE Company has launched a Crowd Funding campaign to support the debut of their ELEV8TE and DV8 lines of activewear and lifestyle hats and visors with a sound system. RESON8TE’S hats and visors provide a stylish and functional solution for listening to music, without covering your ears.

    RESON8TE, a Park City, Utah based company developing lifestyle products and hi-tech sports gear, has released their ELEV8TE line- activewear running hats and visors, and their DV8 line- lifestyle flex fit hats and trucker hats. The ELEV8TE and DV8 lines employ low profile, high quality speakers in the brim of their fashionable headwear that are virtually undetectable, and are driven by the external high powered mini-amplifier. The patented design offers a headphone quality audio experience, without the ill effects of obstructed ears.

    RESON8TE’S ELEV8TE and DV8 headwear products provide the same immersive experience as wearing headphones, but don’t isolate listeners from their surroundings. Wearers enjoy the motivation and energizing effects of music while maintaining situational awareness. With these innovative hats and visors, the listener can enjoy music during any activity- running, hiking, biking, golf, skateboarding, gardening, etc- without sacrificing safety. You can enjoy the activities you love, listen to music, and stay aware of your surroundings.

    RESON8TE founder John Minahan partnered with the design consultancy Swarm to develop the ELEV8TE and DV8 series. Together they spent two years developing, testing, and refining this revolutionary product. On October 11th RESON8TE will offer for the first time on Indiegogo, the innovative product that every active person needs in order to resonate at full potential.

    RESON8TE is seeking funding to launch mass production of their ELEV8TE and DV8 series headwear. Visit our website WWW.RESON8TE.COM for more details, or WWW.INDIEGOGO.COM/RESON8TE to pledge.

    Thank you for your time.
    John Minahan
    Owner/President

    RESON8TE
    435-901-2248
    jminahan@reson8te.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your interesting information about different types of cloths.Prices are different in different categories like urban cloths,fitted hats and etc.

    urban wear wholesale & Buy wholesale SnapBack hats

    ReplyDelete