From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday!


I'm thankful for coffee, it was a rough 9 day streak!
 Last month, I went on a 15 day streak of NO SUGAR, my coffee was black, I actually enjoyed it! 
I need my daily dose of caffeine first thing in the morning, don't judge!!  


I'm thankful for happy girls, who LOVE [to explore] the great outdoors!


I'm thankful for the fabulous fall weather that [finally] rolled into town!! 
We took a pre-dinner walk to the base Redbox to return a movie.
And, we came back with one each. Hah!

I'm totally loving this cooler weather!!
 The colors are just AMAZING in the PNW!! 
 I'm thankful for their craziness; I love it
They logged in 1.44 miles for the Kids Run This Town Virtual Challenge!!
They are close to 5 miles in October.
They are EARNING those fabulous medals!!
 I'm thankful for week of fabulous BLING mail, that I've been receiving!!
Today, I received the virtual half-marathon medal from the August Race, The Bug Run!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment