From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Fall is in FULL SWING in the Fabulous State of Washington!!
We got to enjoy it yesterday during our Moms Run This Town Morning Run!
And, today, I took a breather to enjoy some one-on-one time with my baby girl.
**Oh, Tues/Thur can be a little rough. Having the girls up by 6:30 and ready to head out by 7:55, drive 15 minutes, drop off Ailea at Preschool, head back home, have lunch packed (because Leanna doesn't decide what she wants until the morning of) and out the door to walk to gate by 9. Wheww!! I've decided not to schedule workouts for these mornings and either do them during naptime or in the evenings. It's also DAY 3 of NO COFFEE; Phew!!
Baby Girl and I  had brunch, and began watching The Walking Dead, okay, so I was watching it mostly. What?! I'm stuck on it. No fear, even with a deployed husband. Hah!
Anyways, I enjoyed my time with her, I look forward to Thursday Mornings, and it's become my time with her. No workout, No Runs, Nothing major scheduled. And, she loves it too!

We were rolling around the ground, reading  and taking turns passing the basketball to each other. Then, I caught her doing this and quickly reached to snap photo's. She is something else, something special. And, so are my other two. When I do workout with them nearby, like the other day, I was in the garage with them going in/out during Jillian Michael's Kickbox Fast. I had to make sure I wasn't going to kick one of them across the head. And, it's obvious Baby Girl pays attention to Mama, because she's got the body ball routine down! I'm so THANKFUL they benefit from the positive example I am setting for them. Leanna is a quick runner during soccer practices/games. Ailea wants to jump out of her jogger seat during our runs. And, she goes for it, intervals, my little runner. Leanna even suggested we go as a 'Team of Pink Sparkly Tutu Girl Runners' for this years Halloween costumes, complete with funky tubed socks, sparkly headbands and wearing one of my fancy medals. I think she might be on to something. Hmmm...maybe no Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles this year...maybe!


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment