From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Moms Run This Town!!

Aghh, it's been happening, almost daily. Waking up to a headache and it lingers on throughout the day. Not quite sure what is going on but I still got out there for some miles.

Today, we enjoyed walking instead of running during our Moms Run This Town Meetup.
We also had our preschoolers off from school, so it worked out perfectly. 


The morning was chilly, no rain, a little sunshine. perfect really. Just another fabulous fall day in Washington. We've gotten lucky with our MRTT Meetups lately, no rain. I REALLY have to order my rain cover soon, for when we aren't so lucky. My girls were full of DRAMA, in and out of the jogger, on and off my hip. Added resistance during the walk. 



We chatted, laughed, talked about upcoming events, like the Disney on Ice show we are taking our kids on. A SURPRISE for my girls and FIRST for us. I'm SUPER EXCITED!! 


We logged in 2.40 in 1:27:19.
I'll certainly have some fresh legs for tomorrow nights Dawn of the Dead Dash, especially after my first shift at work. Looking forward to a busy FUN day!!








"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

1 comment: