From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mama on the G-O!

Wheww!! Monday way busssaaaayyyy!!

After our quick morning errands, we came home and I spent some cuddle time with my little monsters. Before taking them to a friends for a few hours. Some days, I need to quiet time but today was a different kind of away time. Orientation. Mama is going back to work.

I'm excited for the HUGE step I took, it's a small start but it's something. Orientation was LONG, 2 1/2 hours and every.single.time. I'm away from the girls, I go into a "relaxed" mode where I can literally fall asleep standing. In this case, I was sitting, fighting to pay attention. Agh!!

We had a RAINY afternoon and my friends asked if I could pick up her boy before coming over, which worked out perfectly, since I had to grab my girl too. And, it was easier for both of us since we have little ones we'd have to lug out in the rain. 

We had a successful Fall Festival Volunteer Meeting, the big event is on SUNDAY!! And, I'm getting busy with prep work for crafts/activities/decor. Even an evening chat with the vice president of the committee to go over the details for the millionth time. So, much involved and I'm happy it's almost over!!! 

I also received Happy Mail; Sweat Pink Ambassador Swag!!
And, I moved my SPIN BIKE back into my living room, squeezing in 8 miles before bed and a kickboxing session with Jillian!
I laced on my running shoes with the fabulous pink laces, I'm excited to REPRESENT during today's Moms Run This Town Virtual Race; Run with Jess The Cupcake Classic 5k!! One of my Fabulous Mother Runners has made some Delicious looking (fb posted last night) Frenchtoast & Bacon Cupcakes!! SO EXCITED TO RUN & GRUB!!

Happy Running Y'all!!



"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment