From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This or That?


It's 'Questionnaire Tuesday' on October's Blog a day! Join in, Link up!!


This or That?
1.  Run/workout in the heat and humidity or freezing temps and snow?
I've done them both, in a few different weather conditions, it doesn't stop me; Running in the Fabulous San Diego Weather to Running in the Dry California Desert to Humid Hot Texas Weather to currently Cooler Rainy Washington Weather. It doesn't matter, as long as I don't bust my ass. 
2. Have washboard abs or flat abs?
In all honestly, just a flat looking tummy to work on getting defined. After 3 babies in about 5 years, my stomach area took a beautiful beating. The excess skin is proof that I carried children, as are the stretch marks and I wouldn't trade them in. It's always a work in progress.
3. Dr. Oz or The Doctors?
Hmmmm, I've never really watched either shows.
4. Cardio or strength?
Both, I love to SWEAT!! Running, Spinning, Ellipticalln',  Lifting, Kettlebelling, Kickboxing (with Jillian), Getting in some Intense Yoga, .....I could go on,....burn, baby, burn!
5. Cravings: Protein or carbs?
Carbs!! Protein!! Carbs!! Protein!! I crave both.
6. Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper?
Both!! I love her kick ass attitude and love his drive to get it done harder!! 
7. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream?
I haven't had either in such a long time. And, I'm okay with that.
8. To train: Upper body or Lower body?
Lower Body usually wins, lately it's been the upper body I've been focusing on.
9. Protein powder or food with protein?
Food with protein! I don't do powders, just can't wrap my head around it.
10. Lunges or squats? 
Definitely Squats! Lunges always get me and currently flared up my bum knee! Definitely staying away from those.
11. Sweet or salty?
Mmmm, I love them both!! At the same time even, that's right I said it! Don't judge!
12. Workout attire: cute or comfy?
Comfy Cute, after all I'm a girl who loves to coordinate!! Sure, I often get told my socks don't match because they aren't supposed to, Leanna got me in that crazy loud neon sock craze. When I'm at home, I'm usually in workout compression short and a tank. When I'm in public, it's compression capris or tights with tank or tee. 
13. Body Pump or Heavy lifting?
Oh La La!! I've taken a few body pump classes. And, found Les Mills Pump to be in the family. I love it and I'm currently on my 2nd round!! Halfway through, Lifting anywhere from 20-35lbs on the bar during the insane rep effects!!. I also, pre-ordered the next program, Les Mills Combat!! 
14. Yoga or Pilates?
I've actually fallen in love with a yoga/pilates combo!!
15. Nike or Adidas?
Nike, all the way.
16. Running on the treadmill or outdoors?
Outdoors!  
17. Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s?
I h ave yet to visit Trader Joe's and it's about 5 minutes from my place. Whoops!
18. Summer or Winter Olympics?
Either!! Too much awesomeness to handle!
19. Exercises classes or Exercise videos?
I've always enjoyed classes but for the last year I've been stuck at home. Not too bad, I sneak it in the early mornings, naptime or at night.
20. Steamed veggies or roasted veggies?
Roasted! 
Your turn!  Pick a few and share your answers!
"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment