From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Moms Run This Town!

Whewww!! Morning was a little rough, getting out of bed to kill early workouts has been harder. The cold mornings have me wanting to remain under the blankets! But, I'm a Mama on a Mission to shred those lbs and leave them in 2012!!


Les Mills Pump Week 6, Day 3; Done!! Followed by Rehab Stretches! Whew!!

Caught this snapshot of my girlies. Y'all know kids can be a [very sweet] handful, and they certainly are no exception but all they have is me. We got to [FINALLY] Skype with our man last night. They were full of smiles, I was too, it's been a month since we saw him last and we are looking forward to Skyping with him AGAIN, in a few days when they hit the next port. I often get praise for making workouts a priority & getting them done while having 3 kids. And, I always comeback saying, you can do it too. YOU just have to WANT IT! You have to make time, make it happen. They don't always cooperate.....this leads into today's Moms Run This Town Morning Run!!



The weather was absolutely perfect, and my girls were in/out of the double jogger. Which was okay during walking intervals. We spent the entire morning out on the pavement, picked blackberries too, excited to make jam!! Yesterday, I made a batch of homemade apple butter from the apples we picked on Monday, we came across a surprise tree during a little hike. Leanna has a "weekly physical activity log" as a part of her homework, so we've been enjoying some fun after school activities. Tonight, it's SOCCER Practice!! This weekend we will begin logging in miles for the Kids Run This Town Virtual Challenge. Yayy!!!

We logged in 3.19 Miles in 1:15, a few running intervals with another mother runner. She is doing awesome and is ADDICTED!!!! WOOHOOO!!!



We are both SUPER EXCITED for the FIRST upcoming virtual race that a few Moms Runs This Town Members are RUNNING!!! My fabulous bling arrived TODAY!! I'm even MORE excited for the cupcakes we are grubbing on post-race!!




"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment