From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Sunday, September 9, 2012

9-11 Memorial #Anywhere5K

Whewww!!! Virtual Race #2 for this weekend DONE!!
9-11 Memorial #Anywhere5K
34:13 min.
And, on the TREADMILL! Thank you Running Gods for NO KNEE PAIN!!
Although, I am planning to take it easy until Thursday's Moms Run This Town Meetup.

Luckily, baby girl didn't climb but she did spend a good amount of the run whining  crying at the window. And, as usual the girls destroyed the playroom by tossing every. single. toy out of its box, took longer to put everything away that to RUN. LOTS of DISTRACTIONS but I. got. it. done! I stayed between Speed 6-7, I usually go faster but did not want to irritate any possible pains. I did take a few breathers and a PAUSE, 5 minutes in .48mile, to take Ailea to the restroom, I rushed back and lost the data. So, I had to start all over!! So, technically I ran a little more than a 5k. Had a SUPER SWEATY TIME!!! 
 



Another RACE added to the Race Display!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment