From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Talk about it

Thursday Talk About it; How's you fabulous week of fitness/running going?

I'm still trying to catch my breathe from yesterday! It was like an never-ending day!
And, today will be no different. Day 2 of Back to School and Thursdays are an 1:55 early release day. It kills naptime, or I have to be quick about lunch. I am attenting a meeting for a local Moms & More group. I've actually been looking for group like MOPS, ever heard of them? Well, they also have Military MOPS and there isn't one locally. So, it looks like I might venture into that. Pretty Excited. I've always been pretty social and with the current deployment, I'm continuously branching out. I'm even the Social Chair [Event Planning] for the Ship's Family Readiness Group. I've had a list full of ideas and I'm READY to make it happen!!

I started my workout this morning at 6:10, Les Mills Flow!! Wheww, I needed a good stretch.
I'll be catching up on some Spinning later tonight. I only 10miles into my 100s for the week.
Yesterdays Moms Run This Town Meetup, was great. After posting the photo from the Meetup, a few Mama's said they are in for next week. Whoop! Whoop!! I even mentioned MRTT and my Bootcamps to the housing office, they seemed VERY interested, and said they are always looking for events to promote for military spouses as housing events. They actually have a Fit Club starting, with another BeachBody consultant. I'll be switching the Wednesday RunDays to Tuesdays, I want to check out this class. I'm always looking to mix up my routine, keep it FRESH!!  

I have an appointment Friday afternoon to check out my knee. The little pain comes and goes and it's time to get it checked out. Wah!! It was not an issue during yesterdays run.
I have 2 Virtual 5ks this weekends; The Cupcake Race & 9/11 Memorial!! Let's get it!!

Happy Running Y'all!!


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment