From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Super Saturday Adventures

Where do I begin, I've got side-tracked with tears...tears for a family loss. 
It just doesn't matter what the reason is, no one is ever prepared. 
Cancer is truly a horrible disease. And, I'm beyond amazed to know she fought so hard, she is certainly a fighter. And, will  be incredibly missed.
This has been weighing on me for the past few weeks, months, and even though we knew time was limited, she kept fighting onward. I cried every time, I thought of her little boy, just turned 3 a few weeks ago, same age as my little girl. Whewww...
The hardest part was passing the news along to husband, that's his cousin, so young, early 30s. I wish he wasn't an ocean away, it's a hard time for us all. 

Whew....lifting myself up. 
We had a GREAT bootcamp this morning, 3 Ladies got a butt-kicking with planks, core and a quick run. My balance was off today, must of been the extra sleep I got, it never does my body good. Then we headed out to a Care Package Party, we got crafty decorating boxes and filling them with goodies for our men, 2 Halloween themed boxes, can't forget my brother.

Now, to spend the evening with my girls.

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment