From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hello, Tuesday!

Whewww, what a day so far!!

It's a REST day for Les Mills Pump, WEEK 4 is underway, but I was still on the go!
Bootcamp is rescheduled for Friday and tomorrow is Moms Run This Town Meetup, my 3rd week hosting the Morning Run, we have a few new faces; Yay!!
After the morning routine craziness, and walk to gate for Leanna, I rushed back home. 
Had to be at the college at 9:30 for placement tests.
That's right this Mama is getting her booty off the online classes and into a classroom. I've spent the last, almost, 2 1/2 years with online school, and I just need my math/reading credits to EARN my Associates in Business Admin!! BIG DEAL!! 

Well, the testing was ROUGH, who uses algebra on the day to day basis?! Not me!
I was overwhelmed and I knew I wasn't going to score high. Even, the reading was out of this world to me, thanks to every day talking and the blogging word isn't grammar critical. 

So, I get to spend a few weeks (months) before re-testing and then registering for the next quarter. Which, is PERFECT!! 

And, besides the studying and current (upcoming) workout routines, the day to day of being a Mama and house duties,  I'm starting back to a few basic crafts; sewing and crocheting, like the cozy for my coffee on the go in the picture above. I spend an hour last night, in bed, relaxing and making that cuteness. And, getting into the routine of having a First Grader and Preschooler. My girl starts preschool on Thursday, BIG DAY for her. And, she is SO excited!! I'll have Tues/Thurs to give one-on-one to my baby girl while squeezing in RUN with a SINGLE JOGGER too!! I'm looking forward to the remainder of the year.

Here's what kept me busy last week; the start of fall crafts & care packages for husband and brother. Y'all already knew that, right? My little brother and husband are on the same carrier, on deployment. It's pretty awesome!! I'm a proud Navy wife & sister!!
Fablous Fruit Stand & Fall Blocks Display

Happy Fall Y'all Blocks!
Festive Care Packages!


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment