From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Great Cupcake Race!

It was definitely an Adventurous Saturday for us!! 

Got my girl registered for Fall Youth Soccer, her 2nd year w/the YMCA!!
Went out for a movie at the base cinema; Watched Madagascar 3 for the 2nd time.

During Naptime, I got busy completing our School Command Center, since I [finally] received our Fabulous Customized Calendar. Just another AWESOME DIY Project in our household. 

[Happy Mail]
Also, a customized notepad for Leanna
And, a customized Writing Notepad w/Ailea's Name

Next, comes the RUNNING!!! I met up with a few friends, for some walking. I got to sneak a 1 MILE RUN on the way to meeting them. I didn't track the walking we did, roughly 2 miles though, great conversations!! And, the weather was PERFECT!
After the walk, I squeezed in another 2 miles.
[Pretty Girls enjoying the park before we got to RUNNING]
 [The Views were truly AMAZING tonight; COLORFUL!]
 THE GREAT CUPCAKE RACE
VIRTUAL RACE
38:55
3.11
All, with the jogger and my cute little runner.
Still waiting on the FABULOUS medal, I'm excited!!
[Just a FABULOUS SWEATY MESS]

Once we got home and settled, around 8:30. Leanna said, "Today was GREAT, Mama!! Well, not the running in the DARK part" Hahahahahah...Mama had to get her RUN on!! ;-)

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment