From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Prep Day!

The preppin' started EARLY this morning with a kitchen cleaning frenzy; special loving to my tile floors, steam mopping can be SO therapeutic!! It moved onto laundry; the best part is the AMAZING smell of my homemade laundry detergent. Lastly, was the living room, it's become so spacious without toys to maintain, I'm loving it!!

Before lunch, I got a sweet craving to soothe my heartache; Rolo Stuffed Homemade Snickerdoddles. Super Delicious!! I've got the 9/11 Memorial 5k to run later, and I'll be getting on that dreadmill, since it's ridiculously windy outdoors. Kind of bummed about that. 
I'll be preppin later, here's a few of this week's meals/snacks;
Quinoa Stuffed Bells Peppers
Quinoa Black Bean, Sweet Potato, & Lime Salad
Zuchinni Pasta with Sauteed Veggies
Tilapia w/Kale Salad
Quinoa Almond Berry Salad

Southwest Quinoa Salad

Kale Chips
Green Smoothies
Cucumber Water; so refreshing

We got a BUSAAYYY Week ahead; 
Start of Fall Crafts
Bootcamp
Fit Club
Moms Run This Town Meetup
FRG Meeting as the Social Chair
And, all the other dailies!!
Hope everyone has a Fabulous Fitness-Filled Week!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment