From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, September 3, 2012

Spinning & Spaghetti Squash!!

That caught your attention, huh?? hehe

I mentioned in a previous post about Several September Challenges!
This weeks 100s Challenge is SPINNING 100 miles, I've done it before, I'll do it again!
I love me some Spinning; the booty, legs, arms BURNING!!
Plus this aides in the recovery of my bum knee, agh!!

It's been a productive day in our household. We got our Deployment Countdown going, even without an "accurate" homecoming date, I estimated a number. 

I took my living room back, taking clearing out every. single. toy. 
No more fighting to keep it "clean" with these little monsters. The disaster stays upstairs.
I got busy washing the carpet, that's workout!! And, then headed upstairs, to squeeze in a QUICK SPIN; 10.12 MILES!!!

It sure worked up an appetite. Got busy with dinner, making the delicious Turkey Meatballs for the Clean Eating Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti!! I followed the Recipe and added, 1 TBSP of Wheat Germ & Flaxseed, lighty "greased" the baking sheet with Coconut Oil. These have become staples in meal ingredients, I add them to almost everything. I didn't use a sauce, instead I sauteed mushrooms, grapes tomatoes and spinach. So fresh & tasty!

Best. Spaghetti Ever.

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome easy fall dinner! I love the contrasting textures and flavors.

    Harold Burton

    ReplyDelete