From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, September 21, 2012

Run Faster, Mama!

Running in the Rain. I just had to get out there and I absolutely loved every single BURNING second on that pavement/track!! I had a few cancellations for bootcamp, typical on a rainy day, before I even headed out, so I decided just to ENJOY the run and swing by the track in case anyone else showed up. The thing about it is, I LOVE RAIN!! I enjoy the outdoors and this was my first attempt at my current challenge with my ever so changing schedule. Baby Girls were excited to get out in the rain too, and enjoyed the view along the Base Roadways. Whewww....going uphill with a double jogger is TOUGH, really TOUGH!! I was winded after 10 minutes but I kept going. Made it, kept going, went around towards the gym and ran a few laps around the track to complete 2.02 Miles in 28:55. Not too bad with rainfall. We hung out, re-fueled & stretched out before walking back home. I already have a few routes in mind for my next run and another mother runner who wants to join in. Excited to be giving my outdoor runs back in action. WhOoHoOOooo!!!

The View from a Mama on the Run;



"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment