From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, September 28, 2012

Rest Day: Runners Rant!!

Rest Day?! 

Oh, you mean "active" rest day, the day you still remain ridiculously BUSY but don't have to squeeze in a workout. Well, that was yesterday and now again, today. My knee has been click, click, clicking since Wednesday's Bootcamp, I was never a fan of LUNGES! And, was reminded why! Booo!!


I'm not even sure why I'm currently sitting my as$ on the PC blogging anyways,..well I am enjoying my Dirty Dirty Venti Chai Tea Latte.  Had to run to Target to grab a new dress for picture day since a stupid stain did not want to wash out from Leanna's dress. BOO!! I've got a few errands to run before an early evening meeting with my social committee members and then PTA Event tonight. Yep, 2 other roles I have besides, Mama, Wife, Fit Mama/Runner, etc....

RUNNERS RANT: Bum Knee Drama. I have my first Physical Therapy Appt on Monday, I'm a little nervous. The thing is, it has NOT been bothering me since my last appointment, almost 3 weeks ago. Well, until Wednesdays Bootcamp. It so happens to be the SAME knee, I had physical therapy on a few years ago, 5 years ago to be exact. I've tried NOT going upstairs as much since Wednesday, that's the only time it "clicks". I was happy for my comeback but there's still drama hanging around. I'll keep optimistic!! I'll keep optimistic!!
One the UPSIDE, I lost 6.4lbs in September; BIG DEAL!!! Even with my little running time, I've had plenty of other routines to keep me active and they are showing it. I'll have a Recap of PHASE 1 for Les Mills Pump!! I can't believe I'm going into Week 6 on MONDAY, halfway through the program!! Whoop! Whoop!!



October will be a Fabulous Month of Races!!
The Girls are registered for the Kid Run This Town Virtual Challenge!!
Local Moms Run This Town will have TWO Virtual RACES!!
Let's get those RUNNING SHOES tied and get MOVING!!!
Upcoming Races for October:










"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment