From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mama's [growing] Home Gym!

Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon sorting through garage! It was time I made space for my own HOME GYM!!! It'll be nice to runaway into the garage to get my workouts in, all except Les Mills Pump and Running!! Every single piece of equipment is now in there; Spin Bike, Elliptical, Weight Bench, Kettle Bells, Weights, BOSU, and other little randoms. And, I'm still on the fence with purchasing a treadmill. I just rather run OUTDOORS, but it will be nice to have during the long Winter Season. And, during NAPTIME. There's still a lot of work in progress. Making an area for husbands "man cave" and a small play area for the girls to include a Fabulous Chalkboard Table (currently in the works) awesome DIY Project, and a few other Surprises!! I SO happy, I finally jumped into this [crazy cleaning/organizing] Make-Over Project. We are coming up on a YEAR since moving here to Washington, with the deployment, it's "forced" me to take on these tedious projects to keep me distracted. I've also got some motivational quotes to display in the works. Talk about CRAFTY; sanding, spraying, sealing...Yes, I LOVE IT!! LOTS HAPPENING!! Stay tuned for an update!! 

Last night, I snuck away after all 3 girls were in bed/sleeping by 7:30; 22 Miles of Spinning!! 
I had the Kindle propped on the Spin Handles watching "How I met your mother"
I even got busy with CLEANING/RE-ORGANIZING the outdoor patio. We "rotated" some toys and enjoyed the FABULOUS Weather this morning. Baby Girls LOVED IT!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment