From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday Prep Day

Phew! It was a BUSSAYYYY DAY!!

Got up EARLY, cut a few fruits and veggies for Birthday Party Platters! We celebrated my girls 6th Birthday, at the park with friends. She had a blast!!

Once, we got home around 3PM, I took myself a little breather with the girls, while watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, we love that movie. And, it made me a little hungry.

I snuck away and started the SUNDAY PREP DAY!!
It went a little something like this; The Recipes are linked up! :D


Salad in a Jar
These are pretty awesome & simple
I love that you have endless combinations
Whatever you love
Here's a few combinations I've got;

Balsamic Vinaigrette, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Grape Tomatoes, Quinoa
Olives, Mushrooms, Seasoned Chicken, Grape Tomatoes, Spinach, Romaine Lettuce
Black Beans, Zuchinni, Quinoa (I'll add lime juice & avocados when I eat)
Sundried Tomatoes, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Spinach
Balsamic Vinaigrette, Mushrooms, Grap Tomatoes, Black Olives, Chicken, Spinach


I found the image on Pinterest and it's so SIMPLE to follow
I actually upcycled some jars I already had
You can use Mason Jars

This is one of my favorites snacks; 
Delicious paired with Snap peas, carrots, or pita chips

Chia Oats
Steel Cut Oats & Oatmeal
Prepare Oats as packaged, let cool
 Add Chai Seeds
Add your choice of milk; I prefer [(Un)sweetened] Almond Milk
Top with fresh fruits; YUM!
Or whatever you like.

Delicious for a Breakfast of Snack

PB2
Simple, just add your desired amount & water
I love SPOONFULS, on toast, or with oats

Today, I'll be making the Turkey Meatballs
SO GOOD!

 Happy Clean Eating Week, it's going to be a BUSY one, school starts for Leanna, Week 2 of Les Mills Pump, Hosting Moms Run This Town Meetup, and LOTS of other stuff in between!!

Have a Fabulous Week Y'all

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment