From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday Prep Day

Phew! It was a BUSSAYYYY DAY!!

Got up EARLY, cut a few fruits and veggies for Birthday Party Platters! We celebrated my girls 6th Birthday, at the park with friends. She had a blast!!

Once, we got home around 3PM, I took myself a little breather with the girls, while watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, we love that movie. And, it made me a little hungry.

I snuck away and started the SUNDAY PREP DAY!!
It went a little something like this; The Recipes are linked up! :D


Salad in a Jar
These are pretty awesome & simple
I love that you have endless combinations
Whatever you love
Here's a few combinations I've got;

Balsamic Vinaigrette, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Grape Tomatoes, Quinoa
Olives, Mushrooms, Seasoned Chicken, Grape Tomatoes, Spinach, Romaine Lettuce
Black Beans, Zuchinni, Quinoa (I'll add lime juice & avocados when I eat)
Sundried Tomatoes, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Spinach
Balsamic Vinaigrette, Mushrooms, Grap Tomatoes, Black Olives, Chicken, Spinach


I found the image on Pinterest and it's so SIMPLE to follow
I actually upcycled some jars I already had
You can use Mason Jars

This is one of my favorites snacks; 
Delicious paired with Snap peas, carrots, or pita chips

Chia Oats
Steel Cut Oats & Oatmeal
Prepare Oats as packaged, let cool
 Add Chai Seeds
Add your choice of milk; I prefer [(Un)sweetened] Almond Milk
Top with fresh fruits; YUM!
Or whatever you like.

Delicious for a Breakfast of Snack

PB2
Simple, just add your desired amount & water
I love SPOONFULS, on toast, or with oats

Today, I'll be making the Turkey Meatballs
SO GOOD!

 Happy Clean Eating Week, it's going to be a BUSY one, school starts for Leanna, Week 2 of Les Mills Pump, Hosting Moms Run This Town Meetup, and LOTS of other stuff in between!!

Have a Fabulous Week Y'all

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I would love to eliminate grains as well. Did you take out potatoes as well? Ok, what do you eat the squash with or drizzle on top? Loving it. Delete Skype Account Watch Cartoons Online Sports Streaming Sites Movie Streaming Sites Speed Dating Questions

    ReplyDelete