From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday Talk about it!

Phew! It was an [EARLY] busy morning!! 


My precious girl started her FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL today!!! She has been so eager to start since big sister started FIRST GRADE, 3 weeks ago. I was the one who was sad, and tearing up while getting her dressed (multiple times she changed her mind on her outfit, typical) and doing her hair. I even made her new korker bows, she LOVED them!! 

My workout routines have been challenging to squeeze in this week but no fear, it's happening!! It's that kind of week, you know, that kind of week. Wah!

Tomorrow's BOOTCAMP and I have few tricks up my sleeves, let's just say, it's going to be a FABULOUS FRIDAY w/RUNNING included!! 

In non-related fitness things; I've got my hands full with planning all the [small] details for the upcoming FALL FESTIVAL, as Social Chair for the FRG Committee. Everyone is excited to see all the ideas we've planned come to life. And, I am thrilled to be apart of it. I've got a fabulous group of gals to volunteer. WooHoo, BIG THINGS AHEAD!!!!!


Have a Fabulous Fitness-Filled Day!!

Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment