From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fabulous Fall Y'all!!

It was a Fabulous Fall Day in the Great State of Washington and ONE MONTH since husband left on deployment!! Whenever I'm on the PC, I see my family to my right; little reminders to smile!

After the double school drop offs, I had an EPIC fail of changing out the tire tubes on the single jogger, I don't know why I thought I could do it, I never have. And, now I'll be on the search for a bike store to do it, it's only been like almost 2 years since I used it. Hahahhahaaa

Sore and bloody fingers were DONE. So, I decided to head outdoors with baby girl and take our crazy dog for a walk to the lakes. Absolutely Perfect Weather!!

The rest of the afternoon was spent w/Social Chair duties, we have a fabulous fall festival in the making. My FIRST event as Social Chair. Aghhh!!! 



Can you tell we had a DRY SUMMER, the grass is dead and needs RAIN!!


A girl and her puppa!

Run, Baby Girl, Run!

 Fabulous 1 Mile Walk!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment