From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, September 28, 2012

MRTT Holiday Challenge!!

You know you REALLY want to. Come on, STOP talking about and be about.

Get your booty in gear, sometimes you do need a LITTLE push. So, there, I'm pushing you, I'm shoving you to MOVE IT!!! Don't let those holiday pounds pack on, don't bring in 2013, dreading to lose them. Let's kick into ACTION NOW!! Like, right now. GO! 




Think of N'sync's BYE, BYE, BYE....let me REMIX it, sorta. I'm no singer. Hah!

...Bye Bye
Don't wanna have you to be in control no more 
Just another player in your game for ONE
You may hate me but it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye...
Bye Bye
Don't really wanna make it tough,
I just wanna lose enough,
It might sound crazy,
But it ain't no lie,
Baby, bye, bye, bye....


Alrighty, that was fun. Who doesn't like a throwback! Back to the CHALLENGE!!

Our Fabulous Chapter Leader for Moms Run This Town Kitsap, WA, Crystal, over at Pretty Little Loser, has a Awesome MRTT Holiday Challenge, go check it out (the link) for more details!!! Go join the group!! Plus, there's PRIZES. We want to  be losers but winners too. *wink, wink*

October 1–31: Frightfully Fabulous Arms Challenge
November 1–30: Once Through The Lips Challenge
December 1–24: Santas’s Got A Six Pack Challenge
December 26–31: Daily Wild Card Challenge

I'll be adding some routines that follow the monthly challenges into our Weekly Moms Run This Town Morning Runs, and Weekly Bootcamps!! I'll share them on the blog for those that aren't local. Crystal will also be posting challenges, so there's really NO EXCUSES y'all!!

I'm excited to kick the last, ehm...11 lbs or more in 2012. I'm giving myself a BIGGER challenge to reach that goal before Winter Vacation. And, YEAHHH, you'll see me running those Texas Streets, Mama's got some catching up to do. This deployment has been tough!!
Come on let's GET IR DONE y'all!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment