From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Prep Day


Live from the Spin Bike!!
That's right, I'm spinning these legs to work!! I got my days switched, no lifting today just 20 minutes of HARD CORE ABS!! I wanted to get some cardio in though, so I jumped on he saddle.

Prepping' started early with pancakes; regular an multi-grain. Ailea is asking for them daily, so I figured I'd jump on it and be prepared. Then, we went on a crazy cleaning frenzy upstairs; Whew!! Took all morning, drawers organized, laundry in em', bathrooms cleaned, floors vacuumed. Toys organized, bookshelf set up and books in order. bussaayyyyyyy.

The prep continued; chicken, wrap and then zucchini pasta with a fresh "sauce", which is just sautéed mushrooms and tomatoes with your flavor of seasoning. Yum! Yum! Yum!!
I have to pick up a few more ingredients for 2 upcoming snack crackers and hummus. Sooo looking forward to that!!
Another item to this weeks menu; WRAPS!!
Simple, Delicious
Endless Combinations
And, yes I have Fresh Spinach wrapped in a Spinach Wrap
Guess what else I did? Applied to be another ambassador for Girls Gone Sporty, saw a fellow blogger mention it and it seems awesome!! I'm always eager to grow in what I'm passionate about. We will see what happens.


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment