From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Monday, August 20, 2012

And, so it goes like this..

THE BIG D is almost here, this is our last Monday as a family of five.

I'm not going to lie, I'm still in denial about a back to back deployment. We've enjoyed every single second with our man during the last 2 weeks. The girls love him SO much and I'm happy he feels it, even when he has this out to sea to balance, the girls don't forget their daddy.

---After Sunday Mornings much needed YOGA/FOAM ROLLING, I updated my fitness calendar with a few virtual runs and local races that I'm planning on RUNNING. Let the challenges begin.--  

Later in the afternoon, We explored the great outdoors, husband's first time at this Awesome Beach Park. I ab\solutely love it there.



Hello, Productivity!!
Another thing Sunday is about is LAUNDRY, I finally put away some laundry in their designated places, aka closet/drawers, my least favorite house chore!! And, then decided I wanted to re-arrange the furniture, massive King size bed. Instead of a night stand, I got my Spin Bike!! 

Monday's Workout; I jumped on it today for a quick 9 miles. I'm still trying to stretch out the hip, it's out of whack since I woke up yesterday, so annoying!! I guess, I'll be stretching it out more today, we are headed out to Seattle, for an Early BIRTHDAY Celebration for our almost 6 year old!!! I can't believe I'll have a FIRST GRADER in a few weeks, and a PRE-SCHOOLER!!! Geez, time flies!! This Mama stays pretty Bussaaayyyyy!!!


"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment