Where would you like to be in 10 years?"
- In 10 years, we will be a "normal" family, fresh out of the NAVY LIFE, settling back to our roots, near family, in TEXAS!! I'll be 38 YEARS old, and husband will be 40. It's going to be a HUGE transition but we will tackle it together!! WHOAAA!!
- We plan to buy a house on a huge lot, in the country, we want to remodel/fix it up...I can't wait to finally have a place to call MY OWN!!!
- We will have a 16 year old, 13, year old and 11 year old AND, (they're will be a #4, maybe #5, not sure of the ages in 10years; hahha!) That's THREE GIRLS, 2 teenagers and a pre-teen; pretty outrageous! I'm glad husband will be out of the NAVY and be there everyday to watch his girls blossom into young women, crucial!!
- We plan to be very involved in their sport activities, he plans to coach softball, and I hope to be active in where ever else with their schools.
- As for myself, I hope to be a big impact in the fitness community, locally teaching classes, nutrition, rehab, anywhere I can squeeze myself into! (It's starting next year, where I will start the process for schooling/certifications when husband returns from deployment).
- I'm excited to know we started leading healthy lives, including my girls on runs and gym time. They know the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle at an early age. I look forward to running races together, and other fitness events. And, cheering them on in every little thing they do.
There's a lot more to look forward to in 10 years but those are the big ones!! Here's to 2022!!
"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"