From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fitness Blogger Challenge; Day 3


It's Day 3 of Fitness Cheerleader's Fitness Blogger Challenge and a huge question is on board.....

 "Where would you like to be in 10 years?"

That's funny because last night I realized we are already zooming into August, it was only the 2nd! Hah.
And, then I realized the "big deal" for August. A husband who will be coming up on 11 YEARS of serving in the United States Navy, our very own Sailor. And, our oldest, Leanna, will be turning 6 YEARS OLD!! We just celebrated, Ailea's 3rd Birthday last month, unfortunately, he was out to sea. He will actually be here on Leanna's birthday, and she is SO excited for that!! 

  • In 10 years, we will be a "normal" family, fresh out of the NAVY LIFE, settling back to our roots, near family, in TEXAS!! I'll be 38 YEARS old, and husband will be 40. It's going to be a HUGE transition but we will tackle it together!! WHOAAA!!
  • We plan to buy a house on a huge lot, in the country, we want to remodel/fix it up...I can't wait to finally have a place to call MY OWN!!! 
  • We will have a 16 year old, 13, year old and 11 year old AND, (they're will be a #4, maybe #5, not sure of the ages in 10years; hahha!) That's THREE GIRLS, 2 teenagers and a pre-teen; pretty outrageous! I'm glad husband will be out of the NAVY and be there everyday to watch his girls blossom into young women, crucial!! 
  • We plan to be very involved in their sport activities, he plans to coach softball, and I hope to be active in where ever else with their schools. 
  • As for myself, I hope to be a big impact in the fitness community, locally teaching classes, nutrition, rehab, anywhere I can squeeze myself into! (It's starting next year, where I will start the process for schooling/certifications when husband returns from deployment).
  • I'm excited to know we started leading healthy lives, including my girls on runs and gym time. They know the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle at an early age. I look forward to running races together, and other fitness events. And, cheering them on in every little thing they do.
There's a lot more to look forward to in 10 years but those are the big ones!! Here's to 2022!!



"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment