From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Friday, August 17, 2012

Sitting Down Sweatfest!!

That's right, we sat & we sweated!!
[Amazing Daddy, it was HOT!]

Today, we ventured out into the HEAT, at 84* to support the Babe Ruth Baseball World Series, that our county was hosting. It was a little crazy, trying to keep 3 little ones entertained, they ate, snacked and had their fill of candy, they survived. And, so did we. Within the first 15 minutes, I had sweat dripping down my back. All 3 girls were red in the face, sweaty foreheads, poor kids. We didn't realize but we could of at least bought an umbrella for shade. That goes to show how often we go to sporting events, especially during a "heat wave".
 It's been a PERFECT REST DAY; I even WON a ONE HOUR MASSAGE for being one of the first 10 to reply as a Military Spouse; we get our perks!!!!

.
[Baby Girl stole my caramel apple sucker]
[Keeping Entertained]



TOMORROW is the BIG DAY!!
THE BUG RUN
Virtual Half Marathon 

Already mapped out the miles and I have a SUPER Early Start, exploring some new pavement and meeting a Few Fabulous Mother Runners from Moms Runs This Town!! I'm not going for time and I'm really hoping my knee is in full cooperation. 
I'd say that's an EXCELLENT start to SATURDAY.
I'm one HAPPY RUNNER!!
"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment