From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blog-A-Day

I was inspired by Fitness Cheerleaders August Challenge, to create my own, to keep active in my blog. 

Here goes it:

Sunday Prep Days; Meal Preps & getting ready for the week. Share a [new] recipe.
Motivational Mondays; Just a little boost to the week "Make It happen" inspirations. Share some inspiration of yours.
Tuesday Routine; I'll share my [BOOTCAMP] routine, share a new routine of yours.
Wednesday Runday; It's the day I host Moms Run This Town Meetup, and I'll share how the ladies did. And, I plan to get my own RUN in before/after too. Share how did your RUN go? 
Thursday Talk About it; How's you fabulous week of fitness/running going?
Fitness Friday; 100s Workout is complete. Did you get yours in?
Saturday Adventures; Since husband is on deployment, This Mama will head OUTDOORS for a Race Day, Hike, Walk, Run, Exploring with my girls. Take an adventure yourself, what'd you do?

Pretty Simple, join in or add your own. I've had fun becoming more active in the little fitness blog of mine. I also have a "theme" for my personal blog, to push me through the deployment. 

Happy Blogging! 

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment