What’s your favorite recipe to cook?
Oh, Boy!! This is where it gets interesting. The thing is, I LOVE to cook the "healthier" choices, I've learned over the past 2 years. I cook these more when husband is out of the house.
Here goes it.
Anything with QUINOA is delicious!!
I buy this in bulk from Costco. I follow the cooking directions and it usually is plenty for 3 different meals. I often pre-make it , store for another day or for meal later. SUPER DELICIOUS!!!
- Sauteed/Fresh Veggies, a variety of Zuchinni, Squash, Bells Peppers, Kale, Spinach
- Fresh Cilantro
- Black Beans
- Tomatoes/Grape Tomatoes
- Chick Peas
- Seasoning for a little flavor, garlic, sea salt, pepper, paprika, cumin.
- Shrimp, Scallops
- Wash Potato
- Peal & Cut in small pieces
- Put into boiling water, reduce to medium heat
- Boil for 25-35 Minutes until soft
- Mash, add a little butter and/or seasonings or just eat plain
- NO cooking needed, this is like a desert for us
- We buy bulk fruit mix from Costco (cherries, promegranate arils, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries), we also use for Smoothies (another favorite).
- We also use FRESH Fruits instead of Frozen
- The yogurts vary between Fage Plain & Greek Gods Honey Flavor.
- We add granola or a nut mix (sunflower seed, almonds, raisins, cashews)
"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"