From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 25; ....blog name


The meaning behind your blog name....
I'm a SUPER MAMA, who is always on the go, go, go!!
It does get Craaaazzzyyyyy.
I'm a RUNNER, a Mama on the Run; I LOVE hitting the pavement or trails, on/off base, any surface really....I'm a health & fitness chick, love everything FITNESS related and it's in the URL, supermamafitness.blogspot.com. 

I'm a SUPER {RUNNER} MAMA, who is also leading my 3 Daughters into a Healthy & Active Lifestyle. They know their Mama loves to workout, exercise, run, spin, has muscles, is strong, eats healthy...they want to be just like me. And, I'm PERFECTLY okay with that, I want them to know the importance of it all, to be healthy. I want them to love themselves, every single inch, in every single way. And, someday they will be SuperMama's too!!

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment