From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fit-Loving Ladies BOOTCAMP!

Hello, Tuesday!!
DEPLOYMENT began yesterday. 
BOOTCAMP started today.
I was anxious over the last few weeks, kept tweaking the routine, even last night I was dropping down w/the routine reps. I wanted something fresh, something that would be challenging but wouldn't hurt them. I shared a bowl of grits w/baby girl before we loaded up, in double jogger and walked to the lake. It's funny today was a "REST" Day on the Les Mills Pump Calendar; I needed a workout to help get these sore muscles stretched instead. 
This was P E R F E C T.

A few fabulous Navy Mama's got together and got our fitness on!!
The weather was PERFECT, Kids were HAPPY, and I felt a LITTLE rusty. I got down to business once we started and it came natural, even though my knee ached a little as did my hips (yesterday squats), I still got it done.

Today's Routine included:
  • Warm Up
  • Legs; Kneeling roundhouse kicks, hip extension & cross, jump squats..
  • Arms; tricep dips n' kicks, triangle/scorpion pups,..
  • Core; side plank w/alternating leg raise, planks, side winders, mtn clibmers, moutain climbers, russian twists..
  • Cool Down; Walk around the lake 
[Using the great outdoors as our gym]

"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment