From Weight-Loss to Running; Fitness Journey of a Busy Mama to 3

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 28; Proud Fitness Junkie

It's day 28 of the AUGUST HEALTHY LIVING/FITNESS BLOGGER WRITING CHALLENGE and today's topic is, Are you a cardio junkie or a strength junkie...

Hi, my name is Rosanna and I'm a FITNESS JUNKIE!! 
I love it all; any which way that brings on the SWEAT & BURN. 
The satisfaction that I just killed that workout and I'm feeling fabulous!!
Sure, some days it kicks my ass whether it be a RUN, SPIN, Kettle Bell/Hand weights/Weight Bar/Body Weight/HIIT Routine,....anything, everything. I want it all!

It's the glory of knowing I got my ass up/off and got it done; total fitness junkie mentality!
The Running that makes my legs burn with each stride or my booty jiggle.
The Spinning that makes my legs feel strong as hell, during spin-ups/climbs.
The arms that lift heavy during rep effect, and stay strong during KB swings.
The triceps that burn during dips.
The core that engages strong, even beyond the baby fat, to burn with reps.
The body that hold baby girls, two at time, some days, it's what gets it done!



"Don't wait to for inspiration to find you; BECOME IT!!"

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am catching up on the August blogger challenges...even though it's September...Your post makes me want to workout!!

    http://sheslosingit.net/2012/08/18/blogger-challenge-are-you-a-cardio-junkie-or-a-weights-junkie/

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete